Schedule Your Appointment Online! Click Here!
Or Call (813) 752-2440
Wellness Membership Plans
The Dunn Chiropractic Wellness Membership Program is an excellent way to receive the chiropractic care you need at a rate that is affordable for individuals and their families. It is not an insurance program; instead, it is a benefit discount program designed to fit the needs of our established patients.
* In order to enroll in our Wellness Plan, you must be an established patient.
Premium Wellness Plan
Our Premium Wellness Plan is our most cost effective way for access to the on-going benefits of chiropractic care. This plan includes up to 3 visits per month that may be utilized whenever you need them, for one low price of $69 per month.
• Includes up to 3 visits per month
• Each additional visit over 3 during the month is just $23
• 6 month contract required for 1st months
• After 1st 6 months, you may continue month-to-month
Same cost effective plan designed for the entire family!
• $69 for the first person, and then $69 each for additional family member
• Includes up to 3 visits a month per enrolled member
• Additional visits over 3 during the month for each person is just $23
• 6 month contract required for 1st 6 months
New Patient :
Initial Exam and Treatment - $65
Includes exam and treatment. (Required only for new patients on their first visit to our office or those who have not been seen by Dr. Dunn in the last 3 years.)
Initial exam and treatment for children of an established patient, age 13 years old or under - $50
Office Visit - $40
Hands-on treatment by Dr. Dunn.
Payment is due at time of service and may be made using cash, check or credit card.
Office visits for children of an established patient, age 13 years or under - $30
The Dunn Chiropractic Wellness Membership Program is an exclusive agreement between you and our clinic. Therefore, patients may not submit any wellness plan expenses to any insurance company or other third-party healthcare program. Part of this agreement is that our clinic will not respond to requests for information from insurance companies or other third-parties, or do paperwork for insurance purposes or acknowledge requests for such on any wellness plan patient's case. (Other than those requests required by law.)